If you haven't played the Woman Quiz, click here to play without answers then click back to see how you fared.
1. Kinsey Millhone, A is for Alibi, and all those other alphabet mysteries, by Sue Grafton
2. Daisy Buchanan, the Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. Cecily Cardewm The Importance of Being Earnest, by Oscar Wilde
4. the White Witch, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, by C.S. Lewis
5. Fanny Price, Mansfield Park, by Jane Austen
6. Lady Rowena, Ivanhoe, by Sir Walter Scott
7. Edna Pontellier, The Awakening, by Kate Chopin
8. Ellie Arroway, Contact, by Carl Sagan
9. Lucie Mannette, A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens
10. Rebecca Bloomwood, Confessions of a Shopaholic, by Sophie Kinsella
Anything over 7, you're a real word nerd.
Anything less, maybe it's time to review some titles. (Or their movie versions)