20 December 2011

That's a Wrap!

The final papers for school have been handed in. The grading remains for a single class; I'm pretty comfortable I'll get the B or above that I'm shooting for.

The next few weeks are ones that I know I'll cherish. The six weeks between Fall and Spring semesters are a welcome relief. Not only is is generally slower at work for the next few weeks due to the Christmas season, there's no school too.

I plotted the last of my semesters out and realized that I have two left! To say that I'm thrilled would be an understatement. I'm really proud of how much I've learned in the last three years and how much I have accomplished.

While I'm itching to move forward into the next phase in my life - post graduate school - I know that whatever comes next is going to be just as busy. I have a few ideas already. No doctoral degrees for me.

Just think, this time next year, you can join me in tossing my grad cap up in the air!

1 comment:

Lisa954 said...

WOO HOO!!! Keep up the good work Stacie!!