If you didn't yet play the quiz, click here for the posting without answers, then come back for the answers.
1. Edmond Dantes The Count of Monte Cristo, by Alexandre Dumas.
2. John Watson The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Doctor isn't Watson's first name.
3. the Whiskey Priest, The Power and the Glory, by Graham Greene
4. Ford Prefect, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Trilogy, books 1-5, by Douglas Adams
5. Mitch McDeere, A Time to Kill, by John Grisham
6. Arthur Dimsdale, The Scarlet Letter, by Nathaniel Hawthorne
7. Jonathan Harker, Dracula, by Bram Stoker
8. Nick Bottom, Midsummer Night's Dream, by William Shakespeare
9. Percy Blakeney, The Scarlet Pimpernel, by Baroness Emmuska Orczy
10. Sam Clay, The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, by Michael Chabon
1-3 right: Time to hit the books
4-7 right: So maybe sci-fi isn't your thing. Or classics. Or whatever. A respectable recognition of literature, either way.
8-10 right: You're a regular Word Nerd!