24 November 2011

Thank you

There is so much to give thanks for, especially in times like these. There is always something going on and time always moves too fast. Days like today make us slow down a little and remember what is truly important in life.

Here are our Thanksgiving lists:

Stacie:
  • Family and Friends
  • Running and races like Festival's Turkey Trot (now I don't feel guilty about that second piece of pie!)
  • Reading and the marvelous authors who create the worlds I explore
  • My dogs
  • Freedom

Bethany:
  • Family
  • My church community -- what wonderful friends and encouragers and all around good people
  • Books! and all the talented writers who bring words to life in amazing ways
  • A fantastic new job that's introduced me to the Tekes -- these guys are great
  • A house with two snuggly cats

No comments: