16 June 2009

Airplane books

Word Nerd taking several trips in the next few weeks involving jet planes, so it's time for some airplane books again.

She's pretty set on her reading list for her first trip. The books she's packing are:
Running Blind, Lee Child
Judge, Karen Traviss
The Last Coyote, Michael Connelly

She's got a second trip in three weeks and she's not as sure for this trip. What she's thinking so far is:
The Masque of the Black Tulip, Lauren Willig
The Eyre Affair, Jasper Fforde (this would be a second reading)
??
??
??

It's a trip to the west coast which means she'll have PLENTY of reading time on the plane.

Any other suggestions for the second trip?

2 comments:

Roxann said...

I already told you about Magic to the Bone, a book I particularly enjoyed... I'd be interested to read a review by you on that book. Other than that... um. I forget what good books I've read recently that weren't reviewed on your blog...

Bethany K. Warner said...

Roxann ---
Totally forgot about that recommendation! I put it on hold at the library... it does look like the sort of book I'd enjoy!

My reading list now looks like:
Masque of the Black Tulip
The Eyre Affair
The Historian (Elizabeth Kostova)
Magic to the Bone
??